The professional laundry service is always associated with a cleaning service.
We recommend that you have 3 complete sets of bedding for each bed.
It is part of the cleaning service to make the beds, please make sure there are clean linens available at the first service.
Doinn designates clothing sets as kits. We differentiate two types of kits: double kits and single kits.
- A double kit consists of 1 x double duvet cover, 1 x double sheet, 2 x pillowcase, 2 x bath towel, 2 x face towel.
- An individual kit consists of 1 x individual duvet cover, 1 x individual sheet, 1 x pillowcase, 1 x bath towel, 1 x face towel.
Also available for rent: bath mats, tea towels, and all the items that make up the kits separately.
Quilts, blankets, cushion covers, bedspreads, and pillows are not available for rent.
The commercial laundry procedure combines the precision of its operators with the efficiency of its machinery.
This procedure guarantees the highest degree of quality. The technical teams implement treatments adapted to each item, to achieve conditions for cleaning and disinfecting the clothes that guarantee perfect hygiene.
Our suppliers guarantee that rational water, energy and detergent products are consumed in their facilities.
Regular quality controls are carried out throughout the entire procedure: entrance control, calenders, drying and shipment preparation.
When an item no longer matches the desired quality standards (visible holes, stains, tears, and wear) it is discarded and replaced
Cleaning team process:
- Storage and transport management of dirty and clean clothes
- Pick up and count dirty clothes: damaged or missing clothes will be reported and charged
- Make beds with clean clothes;
- Dirty linen is sent to the laundry and returns it in the next cleaning service.
Clothing treatment process:
- Washing clothes at high temperatures with antiallergic and environmentally friendly chemicals
- Stain pretreatment when necessary;
- Separate linen per apartment / client;
- White linen is washed at high temperatures, according to manufacturer's instructions
- Colored linen can only be washed at a maximum of 60º. We recommend white linen for a for more hygiene
- Professional drying and ironing at a temperature between 105ºC and 110ºC.
- Doinn recommends that linen be handled exclusively by Doinn suppliers. If the linen is laundered by the customer or another entity (other than Doinn's supplier) there is a risk of not complying with the proper rules for cleaning and handling the laundry and taking this into account may increase the risk of contamination from the clothes. and cross-contamination between the linen and other objects/surfaces in the apartment.
- Laundry workers are required to use resistant and disposable masks and gloves.
- We recommend that guests, at the time of departure, leave all the clothes they used in closed bags. This reduces direct contact of the cleaning team with clothing.
- Dirty clothes are stored and transported in closed plastic bags or containers, always separated from clean clothes.
- Dirty clothing is never shaken, nor does it come into contact with any surface that has been disinfected, nor with the cleaner's uniform to avoid cross-contamination.
- The containers or bags in which dirty clothes are transported are disinfected with each use, or eliminated.
- After contact with dirty clothes, the cleaner proceeds to change gloves or wash with soap for more than 20 seconds
The deposit payment is made by booking the first clothing rental service, according to selected pieces.
Payment is made through the platform when booking the service: it is the last step of the reservation.
This deposit is returned every time the client does not intend to continue using this service, only discounting lost or permanently damaged parts.
The delivery of the clothes is associated with a cleaning service.